Wing-time is the most famous and oldest restaurant in Singapore. There is no doubt that everyone knows about this restaurant because of its history. The first wing-time restaurant was opened in the year 1965 in a small shop and it was named as “Singapore’s Oldest Wing-Time Restaurant”.
As per the company’s official website, Wing-Time is an all-day dining restaurant located at Orchard Road in Singapore. The restaurant offers a wide range of dishes ranging from a casual dining menu to a banquet menu. In addition, the restaurant also serves desserts and appetizers. The menu consists of various types of Chinese, Western, and Japanese food.
There is a unique experience of dining at Wing-Time because of the old atmosphere. The restaurant has a vintage décor and it is very similar to the old time. You can see the old time pictures and furniture on the walls. The restaurant has a unique ambiance and you will feel like you are in a museum.
Wing-Time is not only famous for its old time atmosphere but also for its dishes. The restaurant has a wide variety of dishes that will satisfy your taste buds. There is a wide range of food items that include noodles, soups, sushi, salads, and more.
The restaurant has a long list of dishes including chicken wings, fried rice, beef hotpot, curry chicken, pork spare ribs, steamed dumplings, noodle soup, and much more.
Here is the list of dishes that you can try at Wing-Time Restaurant
- Chicken wings – They are the most popular dishes and the restaurant has a special dish for everyone. The wings are grilled with a special spice sauce and served with chips.
- Beef hotpot – Hotpot is a traditional Chinese food and it is one of the most famous dishes in the world. The beef hotpot is one of the best dishes that you can enjoy in a restaurant.
- Chicken curry – The chicken curry is prepared with Chinese spices and the curry sauce is made of soybean and peanut oil.
- Fried rice – Fried rice is one of the most popular dishes in the world. This dish is one of the best dishes that will make your mouth water. The fried rice is a mixture of vegetables, meat, and noodles.
- Noodles – The noodles are prepared with chicken, seafood, pork, and vegetables. The noodles are cooked in a soup that is made with a special stock.
- Soups – There are many kinds of soups in the world. At the Wing-Time, you will get a variety of soups such as chicken soup, mushroom soup, and others.
- Salads – There are many types of salads that can be enjoyed at the Wing-Time. You will get different salads such as cold salad, egg salad, and others.
Wing-Time Calories and Nutrition Menu
|Buffalo Wing Sauce – Hot||45||1g||4.5g|
|Buffalo Wing Sauce – Mild||45||1g||4.5g|
|Buffalo Wing Sauce – Garlic||50||1g||4.5g|
|Buffalo Wing Sauce – Super Hot||45||1g||4g|
|Buffalo Wing Sauce – Medium||45||1g||4.5g|
There are many restaurants in Singapore but Wing-Time is the oldest one. There is no doubt that Wing-Time is one of the best restaurants in Singapore. If you are in Singapore then you need to try this restaurant.