Vea Calories and Nutrition Menu
|Seed Crackers – Greek Hummus w/ Olive Oil||150||4g||9g|
|Mini Crunch Bars – Peruvian Sweet Potato||140||2g||6g|
|Mini Crunch Bars – Thai Coconut||140||2g||7g|
|Seed Crackers – Mexican Garden Herbs||150||4g||8g|
|World Crisps – Andean Quinoa & Spices||130||2g||4g|
Vea is a restaurant that has its own specialty. It is not only limited to the food, but also it has its own unique atmosphere. It is famous for its modern and classy ambiance. The reason for the name is vea is a combination of the words Veer (which is a traditional Indian dress) and Ova (egg).
The restaurant offers wide range of menu items that are both healthy and delicious. Vegans and vegetarians can enjoy their food without any guilt and the customers who love the spicy foods can find their favorite dishes.
Here are some amazing facts about Vea:
- They started their journey in 2018
- It is a chain of restaurants with 9 outlets
- Located in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, New Delhi, Noida, Jaipur, Kochi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Chennai
- The restaurant offers variety of cuisines like – Italian, French, Asian, Japanese, Chinese, South Indian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Thai, Fusion, American, and Vegetarian
- Their aim is to serve fresh and healthy food that are low on calories and high on taste
Why should you go for Vea?
- Food is not only tasty but also nutritious.
- Known for its authentic and original recipes.
- The restaurant offers delicious and mouthwatering menus.
- Their servers are very friendly and approachable.
- They have a great customer service.
- They are open 24*7.
So, if you are looking for a restaurant that will not only satisfy your hunger but also will make you feel like at home then you should visit Vea. They have modern and classy ambiance and offer mouthwatering food. I would recommend you to visit Vea as soon as possible.