Uncle Ben’s Calories and Nutrition Menu
|Teriyaki Style Ready Rice||220||6g||3g|
|Rice Pilaf Ready Rice||210||5g||2.5g|
|Instant Brown Rice w/ Natural Whole Grain||170||4g||1.5g|
|Brown Basmati Ready Rice||230||5g||3.5g|
|Whole Grain Brown Rice (Boil-In-Bag)||170||4g||1.5g|
|Original Converted White Rice||170||4g|
|Basmati Ready Rice||220||6g||3g|
|Sweet & Smoky Beans||140||8g||1.5g|
|Fried Ready Rice||220||5g||4g|
|Chicken & Herb Flavor Infusions||150||4g||0.5g|
|Jasmine Ready Rice||250||5g||2.5g|
|Quinoa & Brown Rice Ready Whole Grain Medley||200||5g||3g|
|Fast Cook Long Grain & Wild Rice||200||6g||0.5g|
|Brown Jasmine & Edamame Ready Rice||250||6g||5g|
|Cheddar Broccoli Ready Rice||230||4g||5g|
|Butter & Garlic Ready Rice||220||4g||4g|
|White Rice (Boil-In-Bag)||170||4g||0.5g|
|Southwest Chicken Skillet Meal||150||4g||1.5g|
|Long Grain & Wild Ready Rice||190||5g||2g|
|Creamy Four Cheese Ready Rice||220||5g||5g|
|Roasted Chicken Flavor Infusions||150||4g||0.5g|
|Zesty Mexican Style Beans||100||7g||1g|
|Garden Vegetable Ready Rice||210||4g||2.5g|
|Parmesan & Butter Flavor Infusions||150||4g||0.5g|
|Garlic & Butter Flavor Infusions||160||3g||0.5g|
|Spanish Style Ready Rice||200||4g||2.5g|
|Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice||180||4g||1.5g|
|Southern Chili Beans||90||6g||1g|
|Garlic & Herb Chicken Skillet Meal||150||4g||0.5g|
|Beef & Brocolli Skillet Meal||160||4g||1.5g|
|Roasted Chicken Ready Rice||210||4g||3g|
|Coconut Jasmine Ready Rice||300||6g||7g|
|Original Ready Rice||200||4g||2.5g|
|Lemon Shrimp Skillet Meal||150||4g||0.5g|
|Jambalaya Ready Rice||200||4g||2g|
|Original Recipe Long Grain & Wild Rice||200||6g||0.5g|
|New Orleans Style Beans||100||6g||1g|
|Cilantro Lime Ready Rice||230||4g||6g|
|Whole Grain Brown Ready Rice||190||5g||3g|
|Spanish-Style Flavor Infusions||160||4g||1g|
Top 10 Facts About Uncle Ben’s
Everybody knows about Uncle Ben’s but no one really knows how the name of the restaurant came into existence. There are many theories which say that Uncle Ben’s was named after Benjamin Franklin, but what is the real story behind the restaurant? Let’s find out in this article.
1. In 1935, a company called Coney Island Ice Company was established in Coney Island, New York. The company had its own factory where they made ice cream. The factory was well known for the quality of its ice cream.
2. Ben’s, as we know it today, was started by Coney Island Ice Company. It opened its first restaurant in 1935. Since then, it has been serving delicious ice cream and cakes all over the country.
3. In 1937, the first Uncle Ben’s restaurant opened in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
4. The restaurant has been famous for their ice cream and cakes since 1935. They offer a variety of ice cream flavors like vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, butter pecan, etc.
5. Ben’s is famous for its ice cream and cakes, but they also offer a wide range of foods like chicken fingers, pizza, burgers, pasta, sandwiches, and so on.
6. Ben’s has also won the National Pie Championship.
7. Ben’s has a special way of serving their ice cream. When you place your order, you will be asked how much ice cream you want. You then pick the ice cream and put it in a big bowl. You can add toppings like fruits, nuts, and sprinkles.
8. In 1942, Ben’s was sold to Cavanaugh family and they opened the first Uncle Ben’s Restaurant in Cleveland, Ohio.
9. In 1945, the Cavanaugh family sold Uncle Ben’s to a group of investors led by Harry Crane. Crane is a real-estate tycoon.
10. The company is now owned by a private equity firm called TPG Capital.
So, these are some interesting facts about Uncle Ben’s. I hope you liked the post and you will surely try the restaurant. If you are visiting any of their branches, then be sure to ask for their famous ice cream.