Red Robin is a casual restaurant that’s well known for serving up delicious burgers, desserts, sandwiches and soups to their ever increasing number of patrons. If you’re thinking of dropping by, you might want to check this Red Robin nutrition guide for health information purposes.
- Steak fries: 120 calories, 5 g fat, 390 mg sodium
- Bleu Ribbon Burger: 1040 calories, 58 g fat, 1670 mg sodium
- Gooey Chocolate Brownie Cake: 822 calories, 31 g fat, 435 mg sodium
- All American Patty Melt: 1354 calories, 100 g fat, 2038 mg sodium
- Bacon Cheeseburger: 1002 calories, 66 g fat, 1757 mg sodium
Healthy Eating Options
To ensure that their guests are eating the right foods, Red Robin has a nutrition customizer, allowing you to customize the items in the menu. In addition, you can build an allergen free menu on their website, something other restaurants do not provide.
For more information concerning Red Robin nutrition and how you can customize your order, please visit their official website.